A marketing and design agency in Central London specialising in the commercial property sector is looking for a Web Developer.
Website sizes can vary in size and scale, starting from single-page websites and scaling up to multi-page sites and WordPress sites.
You must be able to deliver work to tight deadlines, have good communication skills, and work well within a team. You will also be expected to work accurately from visual designs and have experience managing projects from start to finish.
- Somebody with great attention to detail and understanding of how to work accurately to provided designs.
- Familiar with incorporating animation touches and other visual elements.
- Confident in developing for a range of devices to create seamlessly responsive experiences. Able to use initiative in certain situations to interpret how a site will best respond when going from desktop/tablet/mobile.
- Able to work efficiently to a deadline.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
• A salary of up to £50k
• Generous holiday allowance.
• Hybrid remote setting (3 days in the office, 2 from home)
• Studio closure between Christmas and New Year (workload permitting).
• Membership to the company’s private healthcare scheme.
• Annual Third Space gym membership.
• They have two annual get-togethers away from the studio, one in Summer and the other in Winter. These may include an activity or entertainment but always include delicious food and drink.
• Your development and well-being are important to the agency – if there is something that you’re interested in – talk to them, and they’ll see if we can make it happen (within reason!).
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and links to web samples.
- At least two years of experience (preferably in a digital/agency environment).
- Security tooling and best practice