Senior Motion Designer
Up to £45,000
A global marketing agency is looking for an organized and creative Senior Motion Designer and Videographer to work with their onsite creative team in London to plan, film, create, and edit video content and animation.
You will be a key member of their onsite team which consists of an Account Director, Account Manager, Creative Artworkers, Artworkers, Animators and Videographers.
The position is working on a financial giant. This is a vital role from the agency’s perspective. The onsite team extends the financial company’s brand and digital department, which they aim to develop and strengthen.
The responsibilities include taking an animation project from brief through to concept and storyboards right up to completion, creating and editing film footage using Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects, as well as Final Cut Pro.
• Take a lead role in delivery of projects, taking briefs, delivering projects on time and ensuring brand consistency.
• Create animation and motion graphics from brief, through concept and storyboard, and animation stages, and output for different platforms.
• Film videos on set or on location, as a one-person crew and with others when required.
• Planning, managing and creating video content in response to briefs, with the creative team and clients.
• Develop and execute video solutions that meet our client’s business problems and communication challenges.
• Work with the wider creative team on campaigns across all platforms that drive excitement and brand messaging engagement.
• Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually internally and to clients with an engaging presentation style.
• Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
• Edit footage and audio and add graphics in post-production.
• 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
• Life Insurance – 3 x final salary
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Wellbeing Hub
• Christmas Saving Scheme
• Volunteer in the community with your chosen charity for 1 day – paid
• 5% pension
• 3% company contribution to the pension
• Long Service Award
• Free Parking
To apply, please share your CV and a showreel demonstrating your ability across motion, animation and video projects.
- At least 6 years experience and the ability to demonstrate proficiency with motion graphics and animation and video production, including filming and editing.
- Proven ability to create storyboards and define concepts and art direction for animation.
- Advanced knowledge of Abode Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate camera equipment.
- Knowledge of optimisation and compression and production for various channels and devices.