Senior Motion Designer
An award-winning agency in Central London is on the hunt for a Senior Motion Designer.
Now over 70 strong, the agency is built on an employee-led culture of ambition, integrity and adventure.
The agency’s clients work across B2B and B2C, across several sectors (charity, automotive, retail, lifestyle, ESG, etc) with a particular specialism in Property, allowing you to explore exciting themes around environmental impact, sustainability, well-being, community and placemaking.
Your showreel will be packed with beautifully crafted work covering a spectrum of sectors. You will already possess excellent creative and technical skills and have worked in at least one other agency environment.
The agency is after someone who’s team spirited and fearlessly creative with a real eye for detail. You’ll also need to grasp projects quickly – things get busy there.
Communication is also a big part of this role, so you’ll need to be confident enough to contribute to the creative process. Here, they’re talking:
– Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
– A strong conceptual contribution to pitch-winning ideas
– Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
To land the role, you’ll need to be:
– Inspiring – possessing strong motivational skills and a can-do attitude that inspires others to achieve their best
– Motivated and ambitious – someone who believes in their vision and is committed to helping others to achieve goals and their own personal development
– Talented – you’ll bring creativity, flair, an eye for detail and your own set of unique skills to our growing team
● Becoming a key contributor to their Motion team and expanding their capabilities
● Building on their reputation for creative, energetic and emotive motion work
● Contributing and participating in Creative ideas towards upcoming projects and pitches
● Working across multiple projects and sectors whilst maintaining quality and balancing time constraints and tight deadlines
● Working closely with the Design and Account Management teams
● Responding to briefs and making recommendations to elevate the work
Competitive salary, up to £55,000 per annum
Annual company bonus scheme (discretionary based on performance)
3% company contribution to pension
24 days holiday, plus extra days at Christmas
Additional holiday through a loyalty bonus scheme
Professional development training
Flexible working – 2 days WFH / 3 days in the studio
Flexible hours between 7am – 8pm
Regular company socials and away days
Access to a well-being hub
You’ll be joining a 20-year business with a start-up mindset
- Proficient in packages that include After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Sketch
- Highly organised and a thorough understanding of motion timings/deliverables
- A passion for 2D & 3D Motion Graphics Design and Animation
- Great communication skills and ability to take on-board creative direction and feedback
- Be able to work well as part of a small, talented and friendly Motion team
- Knowledge of InDesign or similar to storyboard
- Agency Experience