Senior Digital Designer
We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join a luxury skincare brand in Littlehampton, West Sussex.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Digital Designer to work within a close-knit multi-disciplinary team, where you’ll be participating in groundbreaking work across all of our channels. You will be designing mainly ecom and digital media, from websites, CRO programmes and email, and very occasionally offline media, including packaging and brand pieces when required. You will have a proven track record of digital design and a strong understanding of online best practice and how it can convert, support, and improve UX and serve up best-in-class design with a portfolio that demonstrates this. Their team is driven and fast-paced, and therefore you will need to have the ability to work under pressure and to commit to delivering creative results on time.
What you’ll bring
• A knowledge of CRO, results-driven design which oozes brand values;
• Interpreting briefs, requirements and be able to go beyond the brief to push ideas and concepts to their full potential, with the rationale to explain how and why;
• Developing campaign concepts in-line with brand spirit and guidelines;
• Presenting campaign ideas and concepts to our multi-channel team;
• Taking projects from briefing stage through to dev handover
• Proof-reading to produce accurate, high-quality work;
• Preparation of in-house marketing materials;
• Assisting with the preparation of presentations and reports.
22 days holiday (increasing to 25 days over 5 years)
Hybrid Working Policy (3 days in the office, 2 from home)
Contributory pension scheme
- Confident working in Adobe XD and prototyping tools;
- Fully competent and strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional, MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Creating and delivering digital assets for the website, emails, display and paid social;
- Developing online exclusive campaign concepts with guidance from higher management;
- Translate campaign creative into digital assets that are engaging and creative, as well as commercially attractive;
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines;
- Excellent team player;
- Strong understanding and knowledge of online accessibility and UX & UI;
- Keep up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements, and competitors to help improve the team's approach to digital design;
- Desirable Skills: Adobe Premiere Pro, Google Web Designer.