Senior Designer (Filled)
A creative agency in London is looking for a Senior Designer to join their growing team, focussing on a global leader in the beauty industry.
They are a close-knit team of illustrators and animators, photographers and videographers, designers and brand builders who create thumb-smashing content for some of the biggest brands in the world.
You’ll be conceptualizing integrated campaigns, turning them into social-first ideas, and be hands-on with content creation through Motion Graphics.
To be a part of the design team, you must be a pixel loving, idea-generating, creative collaborator who likes to create stories that get people talking.
Breakdown of the role:
- Conceptualise, scope in and implement complex integrated campaigns
- Lead innovative ideations and foster confidence within the design team
- Delivering campaign and brand development, art directing projects and overseeing retainer workflows.
- Ownership and quality oversight of content outputted by junior members of the team
- Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
- Leading team members, collaborating with client service and community teams
- Confidently present work and build client relationships
- Work with community managers, strategists and account teams to create future thinking, bold and social-first ideas.
- Managing and mentoring designers
- Contribute and shape business development pitches
To apply, please attach a copy of your CV and portfolio, along with links to any motion work.
***Please note the position is no longer available***
- 4+ years of agency experience working on either beauty/fashion/luxury sectors
- Experienced creative with graphic design education
- After Effects experience (gif/social media animation)
- Art Direction for photography
- Experienced in leading teams and overseeing multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Experienced in presenting work and building client relationships