A London studio that merges high concept art with graphic design is looking for a Senior Designer.
They combine this unique fusion to create truly engaging interior spaces from one-off art installations to entire art programs, interior graphics and large-scale architectural features.
The studio’s clients range from large fashion brands, art festivals right through to cutting-edge technology brands.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will be contributing to the entire lifecycle of a project, from concept through to completion, working closely with the wider Design Team, Production Team and fabrication partners.
This role requires a conceptual thinker that can confidently articulate their ideas and bring them to life in a diverse range of spaces.
Previous experience in environmental graphic design is crucial, as is a passion for contemporary art.
A typical week for a Senior Graphic Designer might include:
- Kicking the week off with a team-wide creative challenge
- Heading to site to get a feel for a space and meet a new client
- Working into a Lead Designer on 2-3 projects across the week, ranging from one-off reception pieces through to working with a team on large schemes with multiple artworks
- Reviewing and developing your ideas with the Lead Designer and our Creative Director
- Presenting your ideas to a number of different clients and key stakeholders
- Researching themes, sketching conceptual idea cards and finalising your designs ready to hand over to the Production Team
- Taking time out for Creative Cuisine – they give their team half a day each month to spend going to galleries or following their creative pursuits to stay inspired
- Providing mentorship to more junior members of your project team
Here’s a quick overview of some of their benefits:
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays and an additional day per year of service up to 30 days
- Comprehensive private healthcare with AXA from 6 months onwards
- 4% matching pension scheme from 3 months in
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave after 2 years of service
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for overseas travel
If you’d like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio.
- Experience in environmental graphics (wayfinding, signage, interior graphics, etc.)
- Conceptual thinking with the experience or ability to translate ideas into a 3D environment
- Passionate about emerging and contemporary art