An award-winning retail design agency and Certified B Corporation is seeking a Senior Artworker.
The agency creates anything from bespoke installations to immersive experiences for luxury retail, designed and built in their studios and workshops in London.
In this role, you will work closely with the design, technical and production teams to ensure that all designs are delivered accurately, on time, and to the highest quality standards. You would join their world-class team in a challenging, exciting and creative environment.
Who they are looking for?
The agency is looking for a highly skilled Senior Artworker to join their team and be solely accountable for creating or managing the creation of all accurate artwork for print across small and large formats, 2D and 3D applications.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and prioritising all production artwork throughout the business and managing additional resources when needed
- Quality control of all production artwork produced by you, or other artworks
- Create accurate and high-quality artwork for print across various formats, including small and large formats, 2D and 3D applications.
- Manage the artwork creation process from concept through to final production, ensuring that all work is delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Create comprehensive print spec packs to explain the artwork and ensure its printing/cutting or application is perfect
- Work closely with the creative, production and technical teams to understand the creative brief and provide input on artwork production and printing requirements.
- Work with external suppliers such as printers and production houses to ensure that all artwork is printed and produced to the highest quality standards
- Collaborate with the projects and production team to ensure that all artwork is produced in a cost-effective manner and meets client budgets
- Manage and maintain artwork databases, ensuring that all artwork is accurately stored and easily accessible for future use
- Upload artwork to necessary client or printer software or online portals.
- Assist to recruit, train and supervise other workers brought into support in either a freelance or in-house capacity.
- Provide support and guidance to junior team members as required, and act as a mentor for professional development.
The agency currently has a hybrid model; 3 days a week from their East London studio and 2 flexible days. Their normal working hours are 9am – 6pm, but flexible working hours and days are available.
Some of their Benefits
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday (inc 3 days taken during Christmas closure) + Bank Holidays
- 0.5 paid days off per month to get inspired
- International research budgets and trips
- All-you-can-eat YCN creative professional learning membership
- Spill mental health support
- Flexible and remote working available
- Proven experience as an Artworker, with a focus on print production across various formats, including small and large formats, 2D and 3D applications
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A strong portfolio showcasing high-quality print production and artwork creation across retail fit-outs, pop-ups and windows
- Experience in a creative retail agency environment is highly desirable