Senior Account Manager
A rapidly growing startup agency that specialises in social is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their London team.
The agency’s current client roster is very food-heavy, but they work across all categories, including tech clients, cosmetics and fashion.
They’re a young team, full of energy looking for someone who is ready to get stuck in and join them on their journey. The company has doubled in size in the last year and is looking to do so again.
With this growth, the business is looking for a Senior Account Manager to support the Head of Strategy on all key food client relationships. They are looking for an ambitious person who ultimately wants to work their way up to a leadership Account Director role, build up a team, and have direct reports in the future.
The ideal candidate will be digital-minded with a drive to achieve goals and maintain an outstanding client experience. You will be able to suggest forward-thinking ideas for the brands they work with and manage multiple client relationships. This individual will have excellent communication abilities, negotiation skills and knowledge of paid social campaigns.
Must be confident communicating with senior clients on strategic approach and campaign delivery.
- Work with key food accounts on Always On strategy and project work, ensuring satisfaction
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, communicating with both the internal team and external client and third party partners
- Managing budgets and timelines ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and against targets
- Free days off between xmas and new year (directors discretion)
- Regular team meals / days out / socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexi hours (WFH Monday and Friday)
- Day off on your bday after 1 year of service
- Annual team building trip (i.e. Amsterdam / Paris / Skiing)
- At least 4 years of proven success in client management within an advertising agency
- Familiarity with paid social performance metrics
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills