A global marketing agency is looking for a Creative Artworker with solid retail experience to join their studio team. This is a full-time permanent role based at their Croydon site within the head office of a well-known FMCG high street retailer.
They are looking for an experienced Creative Artworker with an eye for detail and technical skills across POS, FSDU, in-store advertising, and a range of other marketing collateral.
The role requires a team player capable of developing a good working relationship with other members of the Studio department and the Account Management teams.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a person to not only improve and expand on their current artworking skills but also to develop good client relationship skills.
- Creating and adapting retail creative collateral in line with global brand guidelines, ensuring consistency and quality.
- Produce accurate print-ready artwork paying close attention to details such as crop marks, bleed, colour matching, etc.
- Help to ensure consistency across all printed & digital collateral
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working (2 days from home, 3 in the office)
- Life Insurance – 3 x final salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Hub
- Christmas Saving Scheme
- Volunteer in the community with your chosen charity for 1 day – paid
- 5% pension
- 3% company contribution to the pension
- Long Service Award
- Free Parking
- 2 plus years of commercial experience within an Artworking or Design role, preferably in a studio or agency environment.
- Experience working on retail projects such as Packaging, Cutter Guides, POS, FSDU, Instore Advertising, etc.
- Experience on a Mac with strong Adobe CC experience (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Excellent eye for design and creative work with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to juggle more than one brief at a time
- Manage workload and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team