A forward-thinking, strategic, creative and digital agency is looking for a PHP Developer to join their Newcastle Office.
They create bespoke and innovative web and software solutions across diverse platforms for leading companies in healthcare, sports, automotive, and more. Working with cutting edge technologies, they are focused on producing market-leading, best in class web and software solutions that deliver results.
Working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment, you would be joining an exciting team who are solutions-focused and genuinely work as a team.
As PHP Developer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of PHP web sites from designs, functional specifications and ad hoc client requests
- Configuration of web servers and deployment systems using Apache/Nginx, MySQL and continuous integration
- Communicating with internal team members, clients and third parties at a technical level
- Working with designers and project leaders to deliver on client and user requirements
- Have an eye for detail and work with designers to deliver on the team’s vision
To apply, please attach your CV with relevant web examples.
- Experience of working with PHP-based e-commerce and CMS platforms especially WordPress and ideally WooCommerce
- Experience creating custom post types
- Working knowledge of Custom Blocks
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar agency environment