Motion Designer (Closed)
An award-winning creative agency in Central London is looking for a talented Motion Graphic Designer.
The role offers an opportunity to work across various sectors, focusing on the property sector, but they also cover retail and hospitality.
Their current headcount is just shy of 60 and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard work and competitiveness. It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – they’re on a mission to be the best agency in their space.
- Contributing and participating in Creative ideas towards upcoming productions that the company has in the pipeline.
- Working on multiple projects while maintaining quality and balancing. time constraints and tight deadlines.
- Working closely with the Design and Account Management teams.
- Listen to and respond to briefs and question where there are gaps.
- Flexible working.
- Annual performance review
- Bi-annual Appraisals
- Work from home & flexible working
- Company laptop
- Paid overtime
- Professional development
- Regular socials
- Plus, many more!
If this sounds like you, then an exciting opportunity awaits!
Please apply by attaching a copy of your CV, along with a link to your showreel.
***Please note this role is no longer available***
- 2+ years work experience as a motion graphics designer (preferably in an agency/production environment)
- Good knowledge of After Effects.
- Confident working in Illustrator.
- Basic understanding of Premiere Pro.
- Can navigate Sketch.
- Fundamental understanding of timings in motion.
- A passion for 2D Motion Graphics Design and Animation.
- Good communication skills and ability to take on-board feedback.
- Be able to work well as part of a small but highly talented (and friendly) team.
- Knowing basic InDesign would be a bonus (storyboarding).