£30,000 - £35,000
A London-based social-first agency is looking for a Mid-weight Designer to join their team.
With a fully integrated team of creatives, strategists, analysts, media planners and a production house, the agency ensures every decision is data-driven and people-centric, with an intimate understanding of real-world experience and how to offer people a genuine value exchange.
As the business’s sole designer, you will work on new pitches, client projects and internal communications. You will be responsible for creating brand strategy, concepts and design solutions for various briefs ranging from internal brand systems to larger campaigns. You’ll be
part of the Creative team alongside a Creative Director and Senior Creative, and will work closely with the Production and Accounts team to ensure any design-led projects are delivered on time and on brief.
• Producing decks for new business pitches. There can often be 2-3 of these a week. This means working closely with the leadership team to ensure decks are produced on time
and in line with the agency’s guidelines.
• Producing print assets for restaurant clients, working closely with creative producers to ensure all assets are delivered on time and on brief.
• Ensuring all in-house assets adhere to the client’s brand guidelines across all channels and media.
• Creating and maintaining brand identities for in-house projects
• Working with the production team to ensure all assets are designed consistently
• Setting and maintaining design standards for the team
• Keeping up to date with social and design trends to produce engaging and trending content
• Managing the whole design process; from concept through design to production and delivery
• Creating animated assets for social and internal restaurant screens.
• Great company culture
• Great offices with drinks fridge, games and outdoor terrace in the summer
• Flexible working hours (08.30 – 16.30 / 09.00 – 17.00 / 09.30 – 17.30 / 10.00 – 18.00)
• 2 x WFH days (Mon and Fri)
• 25 days holiday
• Twice a year team away days
• Your birthday off after 1 year
• Cycle to work scheme
• Summer Fridays (finish at 3pm on Fridays in June, July, August)
To find out more, please send a copy of your CV and portfolio (pdf or web link).
- At least 2 years of experience (agency background preferable).
- Professional level: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; Intermediate level: After Effects.
- Experience with social, brand identity, print and digital design.
- Experience with print production; designing and preparing files for print.
- Incredibly organized & meticulous with detail
- Good understanding of image manipulation, editing and compositing in all media
- Excellent communicator (and confident enough to challenge the founders when appropriate)
- Project management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to creatively execute and evolve brand guidelines.
- Comfortable working independently and collaborating with others
- Have a strong eye for typography and composition
- A broad visual style and ability to turn your hand to different aesthetics