Mid-weight to Senior Designers (Closed)
£30,000 - £45,000
A London studio that merges high concept art with graphic design is looking for Mid-weight and Senior Graphic Designers.
They combine this unique fusion to create truly engaging interior spaces from one-off art installations to entire art programs, interior graphics and large-scale architectural features.
The studio’s clients range from large fashion brands, art festivals right through to cutting-edge technology brands.
As a Mid-weight or Senior Graphic Designer, you will be contributing to the entire lifecycle of a project, from concept through to completion, working directly into a Lead Designer and working closely with the wider Design Team, Production Team and fabrication partners. This role
requires a conceptual thinker that can confidently articulate their ideas and bring them to life in a diverse range of spaces.
Previous experience in environmental graphic design is crucial, as is a passion for contemporary art.
Here’s a quick overview of some of their benefits:
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays and an additional day per year of service up to 30 days
- Comprehensive private healthcare with AXA from 6 months onwards
- 4% matching pension scheme from 3 months in
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave after 2 years service
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for overseas travel
- Experience in environmental graphics
- Conceptual thinking with the experience or ability to translate ideas into a 3D environment
- Passionate about emerging and contemporary art