Mid-weight Digital Designer (Filled)
A creative marketing agency in London is looking for a skilled Mid-weight Digital Designer to join their vibrant team.
The agency works with global technology brands and create exciting award-winning campaigns across digital advertising, animation, web design, video content, experiential design and interactive data visualisation through to print.
This person will be responsible for helping to create web experiences for the agency’s digital campaigns and assets so an understanding of typography, layout, UI and UX will be important to help the team produce the best work possible.
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members to produce assets from ideas generation stage right through to final delivery
- Producing attractive and effective user interface designs across the board
- Experience of leading digital projects and collaborating with developers
- Managing and directing projects simultaneously
***Please note the position is no longer available***
- Ideally you'll need about four years' experience working in agency environments as part of a design team
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesigner
- Visual ideation/creativity
- Comfortable working with independent software such as Sketch and Principle
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge (desirable)
- Basic After Effects and Premier (desirable)
- Experience in designing for print (desirable)