Posted: 1 year ago
An award-winning media company in London is looking for a highly creative Mid-weight Designer to join the Marketing Design team to collaborate with the Senior Designers and report to the Art Director.
Working closely with a multi-disciplinary team of marketers, data analysts, CRM specialists, and other design areas, the Marketing Design team has a fundamental role to play in helping achieve subscription targets.
They are looking for a candidate with a passion for campaign design who knows how to turn concepts into beautiful and meaningful visual languages across print, digital and motion graphics.
As part of the Marketing Design team, you will:
- Turn concepts into working campaigns and marketing materials across print and digital
- Be comfortable working on multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Liaise with other designers and stakeholders to deliver creative requirements
- Be a skilled designer who pays great attention to execution/craftsmanship
- Guide and advise more junior members of the team, helping them to develop
- Personal and career development opportunities such as communication, soft skills and industry qualifications
- 25 days’ holiday; rising to 30 days after 3 years’ service
- Private pension, plus lifestyle, health & wellbeing and financial benefits
This role is based at their London HQ 5 days per week, and there is no scope for this role to be remote.
- An outstanding portfolio of projects
- Significant proven experience within a similar position
- A remarkable understanding of typography
- Have a good understanding of the print and digital production process
- An in-depth working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects)
- An understanding of motion graphics
- A proactive attitude towards challenges
- The ability to keep commercial objectives and the ‘bigger picture’ in mind when designing
- Ability to multitask and prioritise projects
- A keen eye on current design trends
- Strong communication skills