A creative marketing agency in London is looking for a talented Mid-weight Designer.
The agency works with global technology brands and create exciting award-winning campaigns across digital advertising, animation, web design, video content, experiential design and interactive data visualisation through to print.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic, creative and skilled graphic designer to join their studio to help support the design of integrated marketing campaigns. You’ll be someone keen to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Among other things, you will be responsible for helping to come up with creative designs for their digital campaigns and assets, so a good understanding of typography, layout and digital formats will be important to help the team produce the best work possible. In return, they will offer you all the support, training, inspiration and encouragement you need to progress in your chosen career.
About the role
No day will be the same but the types of activities that will form part of your job include:
- Contributing to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members to produce assets from ideas generation stage right through to final delivery
- Producing attractive and effective user interface designs across the board
- Organising knowledge sharing/inspiration sessions
Some perks of the role include:
- Friday socials (every two weeks)
- Breakfast on Fridays (when we’re in the office)
- Annual team trip (usually a weekend in Europe)
- Monthly social (this month we did a Zoom cocktail making class)
- Annual lifestyle allowance (£300 towards a membership – e.g. Tate Museum or gym membership) – after passing probation
- 25 days holiday
- LinkedIn Learning membership + additional training opportunities
To find out more, please send your CV and portfolio (preferably links) to hello@clayrecruitment with the subject “Designer” and let us know why you’d be the right person.
- Ideally you'll have about three years of experience working in agency environments as part of design teams
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Ability to produce high-quality work, regardless of project size
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders of all levels (junior and senior / internal and external)
- A keen interest in modern and cutting-edge technologies
- Proficient in working with the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Visual ideation/creativity
- Good understanding and sense of typography
- Good understanding and sense for colour theory
- Good understanding and sense for layout/conversion optimization
- The following are desired but not essential:
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Comfortable working with independent software such as Sketch and Principle
- Proficient in After Effects and Premiere Pro