Mid/Senior Motion Graphic Designer (Closed)
***This position is no longer available***
An award-winning creative agency in Central London is looking for a talented Mid/Senior Motion Graphic Designer.
The role offers an opportunity to work across various sectors, focusing on the property sector, but they also cover retail and hospitality.
Their work for these clients is varied and broad, covering everything from entire brand identities to website design, digital and print advertising, social campaigns, video and motion, and much more.
Their current headcount is just over 60 and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard work and competitiveness. It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – they’re on a mission to be the best agency in their space.
The role is a combination of working-from-home and working in the studio, with all team members expected to be in the studio three days a week.
- Contributing and participating in Creative ideas towards upcoming productions that the company has in the pipeline.
- Working on multiple projects while maintaining quality and balancing time constraints and tight deadlines.
- Working closely with the Design and Account Management teams.
- Listen to and respond to briefs and questions where there are gaps.
- Flexible working.
- Annual performance review and bi-annual appraisals
- Work from home (2 days per week) & flexible working
- Company laptop
- Paid overtime (overtime is a rarity)
- Professional development
- Regular socials
- Plus, many more!
If this sounds like you, then an exciting opportunity awaits!
Please apply by attaching a copy of your CV, along with a link to your showreel.
- At least 4 years of experience as a motion graphics designer (preferably in a design agency/production environment)
- Knowledge of relevant software - Adobe suite, After Effects, Premier.
- Excellent storyboarding skills
- Can navigate Sketch.
- Fundamental understanding of timings in motion.
- A passion for 2D Motion Graphics Design and Animation and a creative mindset.
- Strong communication skills and ability to take on-board feedback.
- Be able to work well as part of a small but highly talented (and friendly) team.