Junior to Mid-weight Strategist (Closed)
***Please note this position is no longer available***
An award-winning integrated creative agency looking for a Junior – Mid-weight Strategist to join their growing team in Central London.
They are c.60 talented individuals with a diverse range of skill-sets, including Strategy, Design, Motion, Digital and Performance marketing.
This role will be working within their established Strategy team. The team is small but highly experienced, very friendly and eager to help you develop. This role will also give you the opportunity to work closely across the whole business, giving you full exposure to their diverse talent and teams.
The agency’s clients work across B2B and B2C, across several sectors with a particular specialism in Property, allowing you to explore exciting themes around environmental impact, sustainability, wellbeing, community and placemaking.
● Dissecting client briefs and distilling real business and strategic challenges
● Compiling comprehensive research and discovery documents
● Recommendations and ongoing management of campaign plans
● Managing clients organic social content and keeping abreast of competitors social activity
● Keep an ear to the ground with current thought leadership and innovative marketing techniques from multiple sources
● Helping to manage and organise our resources, so information is easily referenced
● Build recommendations that explore and fully utilise digital channels and new technologies
● Distilling research into concise, compelling presentations
● Copywriting requirements like defining strategies, positionings (with support), and occasional copywriting for marketing collateral
● Access to a broad range of talent, which are easy to work with and will share their experiences with you openly
● Flexible working, promoting 3 days a week in the office, allowing you to improve your work/life balance
● Young, dynamic and smart crowd who build genuine, long-lasting friendships
● Be a part of an established, award-winning, growing agency with 20 years of experience
If this sounds like you, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- Trained researcher, with an understanding of how to utilise information sources (paid and free)
- Great organisational skills
- Experience and fluency with all digital channels and new technologies
- A good understanding of creative processes and experience in integrated agencies.
- A genuine interest in sustainability, wellbeing, urban greening and community (you don't need property experience, but an interest in key communication themes is essential)
- Enjoy language – a confident writer and an articulate and engaging presenter
- Personable, loves working in a team where you will be well supported, but you need to be confident working independently too