Junior Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Graphic Designer to join a busy, thriving city law firm.
The role will be based in their London office, which is currently working remotely and will be part of the Global Communications team, a close-knit and supporting team responsible for its entire practice across 17 offices and providing communication solutions to both internal and external audiences.
The Junior Graphic Designer will report to the firm’s two in-house Senior Graphic Designers. You will work closely with, and provide support for, the Graphic Designers who create design work across a broad range of projects for numerous stakeholders and manage the firm’s global corporate identity.
Design work will be in both print and digital. The role will centre around producing on-brand design assets used across the firm, including social media graphics, infographics, maps, imagery for the firm’s image libraries, and design for internal campaigns.
You will need to be a good listener, take and follow directions, be a clear communicator, work well in an often demanding environment, and manage multiple design tasks and ongoing projects while being mindful of overall progress and deadlines.
- Social media graphics to promote events, publications, web articles and awards
- Managing imagery for the firm’s image libraries for web, email marketing and publications
- Image sourcing for pitches and intranet articles
- Designing internal campaigns across multiple channels
- Infographic design and map updates
- Updating advertising designs
- Display graphics design
- Logo requests
- Workflow management of incoming requests for the design team
***Please note the position is no longer available***
- At least 6 months experience in an in-house design environment
- A portfolio demonstrating corporate design skills
- Typographic and layout skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills