Junior Creative Artworker (On hold)
A healthcare communications agency is looking for a full-time Junior Creative Artworker to support its creative team in Eastbourne.
The agency specialises in delivering creative content for the healthcare and pharma communications industries, but they also work on a wide range of print/digital projects for local, national and international clients. Whether it’s a high-profile campaign or visuals for a last-minute pitch, they roll up our sleeves and get stuck in.
The role will be delivering artwork for HTML emails, layout for large graphic documents, Powerpoint presentations, infographics and digital creative documents.
• Design layout expertise for large graphic documents
• Typesetting experience
• Eye for detail, quality and accuracy
• Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Outlook professional experience
• Experience in digital marketing, especially HTML emails, with a basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop professional experience
• Pro-active and problem-solving attitude
• Ability to multi-task across numerous ongoing projects
• Motion/Video Editing (desirable, but not essential)
To find out more, please click the ‘Apply’ button and attach your CV and portfolio.
***Please note the position is no longer available***
- Understanding of design for print and printing processes
- Video editing/post-production (desirable)
- Experience in an agency environment
- Social media/email marketing
- Creative degree