Junior Account Manager (Closed)
***Please note this position is no longer available***
A global communications agency is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join their London office.
The agency works with over 750 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs. It helps companies tell their story through the imaginative use of a range of communications, including annual and sustainability reports, branding, websites, film and animation.
As a Junior Account Manager, you will be expected to assist the Account team in the delivery of projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that all assigned projects run smoothly and achieve clients’ objectives and expectations.
You will be expected to learn and follow project processes, working closely with the creative and content team to build strong relationships with the team and clients. In addition, you will assist Account Directors and Account Managers, supporting them with proofreading, checking client amends are implemented correctly, creating and updating project timetables, coordinating meetings, and assessing client feedback on projects with a view to developing into liaising directly with clients.
- They are looking for a talented and articulate Junior Account Manager to assist the Account ream with a growing number of client projects across various sectors in print and digital mediums.
- The individual will also help coordinate and work with the creative and production teams to deliver client projects on schedule.
Attributes and capabilities include:
- Have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Appetite to understand the creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- To get involved in research, trends and understand best practice
- Strong communication ability at all levels
- Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to support on simultaneous projects
- A confident and hardworking candidate
- At least a year of experience as an Account Executive within an agency environment
- It is essential that the individual is articulate in English
- A disciplined yet flexible approach to manage different projects and client needs
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- An enthusiastic attitude to work as part of a team with a view to eventually working independently