Junior to Mid-weight Wordpress Developer
An award-winning design agency is looking for a passionate Junior to Mid-weight WordPress Developer to join their growing digital team.
Ideally, this hire will be able to travel to their Herts office, but they have a London hub too, so they’re open to meeting Developers who can get to either office.
The agency has a current headcount just shy of 50 and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard-work and competitiveness. It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – they’re on a mission to be the top agency in their space.
Reporting to a Head of Tech and working with the broader digital and design teams, you will have the opportunity to work across several sectors on a range of builds, from digital marketing to bespoke websites; there is no shortage of unique projects.
As an overview, they build their websites in WordPress, are styled with SASS, and use Vue.js for creating interactive page elements. They also make use of other JS libraries such as JQuery.
To apply, please send your CV along with 3 or 4 decent small CMS sites, preferably WordPress, to email@example.com
***Please note the position is no longer available***
- They're looking for someone who has a genuine passion for development, and they'd like you to:
- Experience with WordPress
- Be an expert in HTML and CSS.
- Have experience developing with SASS
- Have experience building ambitious responsive websites.
- Have a minimum of 1 years of agency experience.
- Be able to manage time well and work to deadlines.
- Be a problem solver with excellent communication skills.