Graphic Designer (Filled)
Up to £40,000
An established creative communications agency in London is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team.
They work with companies big and small to craft engaging and impactful communications. They combine strategy with creativity to bring stories to life and have been around for almost three decades. They work with a whole repertoire of exciting brands, from travel to food delivery, healthcare, and construction.
The role includes a range of design work across digital, corporate reporting, sustainability and branding. You’ll be responsible for delivering projects from start to finish, liaising with internal teams and clients to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Your portfolio should demonstrate strong conceptual skills and close attention to detail in digital, print and annual reporting.
***Please note the position is no longer available***
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and portfolio (portfolio or web link).
- At least 2 years of experience working in a busy agency environment, preferably within corporate communications
- Creative ideas and problem-solving
- A can-do attitude and ability to manage multiple projects
- Clear communication with both colleagues and clients
- A strong digital background with knowledge of print
- Annual Reporting experience
- Typographic and layout skills with excellent attention to detail
- Sketch, InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of Aftereffects, Illustrator and Keynote are a nice bonus