Graphic Designer (Closed)
***This position is no longer available***
A retailer in London is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their in-house team.
The candidate will need to have a combination of creative and administrative skills, be able to work autonomously, and be responsive to regular requests around the business.
The role is almost entirely working from home, 5 days per week. On occasions, you may be asked to attend a meeting in their London showroom, but this will take place a maximum of once a month.
The role will be working across a broad range of print and digital collateral from brochures, POS material, press ads, email newsletters, banner ads, social content, and general website maintenance.
This role would suit a designer who is comfortable working without much guidance, looking for their second or third career job, with enough flair to help develop the brand’s prestige over time.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and Directors to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain image database
- Adding new products/categories/pages to the WordPress website for UK/US markets
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design/artworking, preferably within a retail or studio environment
- Experience working on projects ranging from brochures, POS, press ads, email newsletters, banner ads and social
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Excellent eye for design and creative work with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to juggle more than one brief at a time
- Manage workload and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to work independently
- Portfolio of work