Full-Stack Developer (Closed)
***Please note this position is no longer available***
Top-rated creative agency in London is looking for a Full-Stack Developer.
The role will be working closely with their Design & Production teams on integrated social-led campaigns to produce work ranging from interactive websites, cutting-edge web apps, and bespoke tools to mixed reality experiences.
This is a unique role offering you the opportunity to utilise your outstanding development and technical skills in a highly creative, innovative context and the chance to work directly with clients at some of the most well-known global brands across technology, travel, retail, finance, automotive, and FMCG.
Responsibilities to include:
- Build the front end and back of applications by implementing provided visual design
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade, accordingly
- Have up-to-date knowledge of technical innovations within the market (and an urge to create them)
- Translate technical jargon into relevant communications for people with varying technical expertise. Essentially selling in complex technological ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- 20 days’ holiday during each holiday year. Plus 8 public holidays. Once you have completed two years’ service, your holiday entitlement will increase by 2 days and then a further day for each completed year of service up to a maximum of 25 days per annum
- Additional 4 days leave during the Xmas office shutdown period
- Subsidised gym membership
- BUPA cover after 18 months service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development fund (£500 per year)
- Annual Company bonus scheme (discretional based on business performance)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye test and £50 towards glasses if they are for VDU use
- Regular company socials/away days, free Monday breakfasts and Friday drinks
- Flexible working
- Minimum Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in commercial website development
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under your own direction
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Understanding of web server setup and management (Apache, NGINX)
- Experience in an agency environment
- An interest in mastering AR frameworks and technologies, such Spark AR and Web AR
- Exposure to game development