An award-winning branding and marketing agency in Central London is looking for a stand-out Creative Copywriter.
Now over 70 strong, the agency is built on an employee-led culture of ambition, integrity and adventure.
Focused mainly on placemaking and the property sector, you’ll be all about:
– Positioning (and repositioning) brands
– Defining tone of voice
– Coming up with killer campaigns
– Crafting intelligent copy
– Being one of the word oracles in the studio
They’re after someone who’s team-spirited and fearlessly creative with a proper eye for detail. Of course, you’ll also need to grasp projects quickly – things get busy there.
Communication is also a big part of this role, so you must be confident enough to contribute to the creative process. Here, we’re talking about:
– Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
– A strong conceptual contribution to pitch-winning ideas
– Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
Competitive salary of up to £40k, depending on experience
Annual company bonus scheme (discretionary based on performance)
3% company contribution to pension
24 days holiday, plus extra days at Christmas
Additional holiday through a loyalty bonus scheme
Professional development training
Flexible working – 3 days WFH / 2 days in the studio
Flexible hours between 7am – 8pm
Regular company socials and away days
Access to a wellbeing hub
You’ll be joining a 20-year business with a start-up mindset
Please apply and send your CV and portfolio link if this sounds like you.
- At least 4 years' experience as a copywriter (not content writing)
- Agency experience
- A background of working as part of a creative team on brand positioning, TOV and integrated campaigns
- Strong research, workshop and interview skills
- The motivation to maintain and improve copy standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it constructively
- Excellent proofreading skills
- A genuine love of words and the craft of copywriting!