A fast-growing online startup focussing on sports events is looking for a Brand Designer to work as part of their London team.
The company has an exceptional team with experience ranging from London’s fastest-growing startups to the world’s biggest tech companies, such as Facebook, Google, Deliveroo, Kind and Skyscanner.
They believe that moments make us, and they’re on a mission to tell the stories of these moments in a way that inspires their consumers and their event organisers to create their own.
You will need to work quickly but can also think conceptually to deliver designs that drive action and build their brand personality.
- You’re an ambitious designer with 3+ years of brand agency experience looking to join London’s most exciting startup.
- Your portfolio shows you have experience working across consumer brands, love bold ideas, and have a deep appreciation for your craft (Typography, Composition, Imagery, Illustration, Animation).
- Day-to-day, you’ll be working alongside their Creative Director, Copywriter and Marketing team to build their brand across various projects.
- Projects include sales and marketing materials, brand campaigns for events in the UK and US, building their employee brand, motion graphics for event videos, and content design for social channels.
They’re an office first team. People work 3-4 days from their office in Central London and 1-2 days from home.
- 4 months of fully paid family leave
- Complimentary Gymbox Membership
- All races booked through the company’s platform for free
- £500 budget for other non-listed races
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bupa Medical and Dental Cover
- Dog-Friendly Office
- £250 Learnably budget
- Company equity
- Flexible Working
If you’d like to join one of the most talked-about companies at an exciting stage of growth, then please get in touch today with your CV and portfolio (pdf or web link)!
- 3+ years of brand agency experience