Brand Copywriter - Sport Start-Up (Closed)
A fast-growing online start-up focussing on sports events is looking for a Brand Copywriter to work as part of their London team.
The company has an exceptional team with experience ranging from London’s fastest-growing start-ups to the world’s biggest tech companies, such as Facebook, Google, Deliveroo, Kind and Skyscanner.
They believe that moments make us, and they’re on a mission to tell the stories of these moments in a way that inspires their consumers and their event organisers to create their own. They are finalising a rebrand that will convey the energy and passion across the company’s touchpoints, and they need a superstar Copywriter to bring their voice to life in the same way.
As the Brand Copywriter, you will be responsible for all brand and marketing copy – from CRM, blog editorial, performance ad copy and managing their social media channels. You will need to be able to work quickly, but can also think conceptually to deliver copy that drives action and build their brand personality.
- Finding and telling relatable stories that people love and share
- Consistent delivery of contextually relevant inspirational and informational content aligned with brand strategy and consumer journeys
- Management of their social media channels (posting and reposting)
- Working closely with their Brand Design Lead to bring campaigns to life and delivering an iterative process of testing and learning in the creative team
- Hands-on in storyboarding video content for on platform and marketing channels (e.g., FB & Youtube)
- Developing their tone of voice and ensuring it is applied across the consumer journey on and off platform
- Drafting other marketing materials e.g., emails, press releases, company updates, etc., as needed
- Working closely with their Content and Product Design teams to ensure a golden thread across all touchpoints
- A natural storyteller with a passion for bringing them to life
- Obsessed with consumers and what makes them tick
- An excellent communicator, especially in the written word
- Quick and agile
- Curious and open to feedback
- A self-starter
- Looking for a brand to build that inspires people to create moments that make them feel alive!
If you’d like to join one of the most talked-about companies at an exciting stage of growth, then please get in touch today with your CV and portfolio (pdf or web link)!
- At least 3 years working as part of a creative agency with experience in building out a tone of voice