Associate Creative Director (Closed)
An Independent Creative Advertising Agency is looking for an Associate Creative Director to work with the Creative Partner to lead and nurture the creative team.
This is an exciting time to join their growing agency. Associate Creative Director is a brand new role within the creative department. They are looking for a candidate who can work with the Creative Partner to lead the team, taking ownership of some of their accounts and projects, and work with the Head of Design to oversee and push their creative output.
The vacancy would suit either an established ACD or Head of Creative or a Senior Creative ready to make a step up (preferably from a copywriting background).
• Ownership of allocated accounts, projects and pitches
• Work with the Creative Partner to lead and motivate the creative team
• Line manager for one/two creative teams
• Collaborate with the Creative Partner to allocate work across the creative team
• Collaborate with the People Director to manage an agency internship programme
• Lead an inspiration programme of events, talks, exhibitions the team can attend
• Work collaboratively with the Head of Design to monitor and push the creative output.
You will be:
• Looking for a role with leadership responsibilities
• Able to take ownership of your own projects from brief to presentation, to production
• Willing and able to manage and nurture teams below you
• Wanting to work in a small independent agency with a huge variety of clients and output
• Passionate about making the best work possible
• Passionate about making the experience to make the best work as enjoyable as possible
• Experienced across multiple channels, but especially TVC
• Confident presenting to clients and holding client relationships (alongside the AM team)
• Able to multitask and think on your feet across multiple brands and projects
• Be hugely collaborative with a positive and can-do attitude.
The agency is roughly 25 in total but brings all the creative, strategic and production capabilities you’d expect from a far bigger agency.
The agency has a hybrid working policy which is continuing despite the pandemic. The WFH on Mondays and Tuesdays, have team days in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Wednesdays are flexible days. Currently, team days are not mandatory, as they’re not forcing anyone into the office who is still concerned about the pandemic.
Perks include 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and Xmas), Pension, and the hybrid working mentioned above.
If you want to hear more information, please sshare your most recent folio/CV.