Account Manager (Closed)
***Please note this position is no longer available***
An award-winning branding agency in South London with design at its heart is looking for an Account Manager.
The agency’s key areas of expertise are identity, branding, print and digital. However, they get involved in many other areas, including advertising, wayfinding signage, animation and short films.
They are partnered with an architectural studio, so a lot of their work is property-focused across commercial, residential and retail, but they also work with startups and fashion brands.
They are looking for a confident and outgoing Account Manager to help manage their clients and ensure projects are produced on time and within budget. The Account Manager will work closely with the founder and an ambitious and agile design team of 3 to deliver creative that punches above its weight.
The agency is at an exciting stage where they’re looking to grow and develop the business, and they want to find the right person to help do this.
- Dealing with clients on a day to day basis
- Liaising with clients and briefing designers
- Preparing accurate quotes, budgets and timelines
- Managing budgets, timelines and delivery of projects
- Managing creative team schedules and ensuring designers are aware of timings and project requirements
- Invoicing clients and ensuring costs associated with jobs are invoiced accordingly
- Managing production process for print and digital
- Managing clients expectations and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Having a key role in pitch presentations and new business activity
- Increasing the turnover and profitability with their clients
- Engaging with new potential partners
- Flexible Working Policy (Mon-Weds in the office, Thurs-Fri work from home)
- 23 Days’ Holiday excluding Bank Holidays – they are also shut between Christmas and New Year, which isn’t taken from the holiday allowance
- Pension – they are with People’s Pension, it’s 2% from salary and then matched.
- Subsidised team trip abroad and summer away days
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a branding design agency
- Motivated, efficient, and well organised
- Conscientious with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop nurture client relationships
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive with projects and clients alike
- Competent with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Solid understanding of the design process for print and digital
- Ability to deal with several projects at a time and prioritise requirements to meet project deadlines
- Ability to pick up and use project management software quickly (they are currently using Workflow Max / Xero)