An award-winning creative agency in Southampton is looking for an Account Manager with a production background.
The role is working on a global DIY and homeware retailer and its affiliated brands.
Working in close partnership with the client, the Account Manager is responsible for the planning and account management of new product briefs, making best use of all their delivery resources both on and off-site in partnership with the Project Manager and onsite studio team.
- Work in true collaboration and be responsible for Brand Guardianship on projects to ensure a positive client experience.
- Working with studio managers and production teams to ensure the best delivery solutions.
- Work alongside other departments and closely with a copywriter within the dedicated team.
- Ownership of process, developing and streamlining the system for delivering assets (including print, video and digital).
- Feed into milestone project plans and ensure that this is communicated internally and externally
- Interpreting/consolidation of client briefs, setting and managing project timelines, briefing projects internally & externally, ensuring all output meets client requirements
- Strong understanding and experience with transcreation and localization process
- Assist with financial management and understanding, ensuring work is billed correctly and timely.
- KPI monitoring of the account
- Help with account growth & client development
- Working in a team of 35 in roles based across the UK, France, Shanghai, and other offshore hubs
- 25 days holiday per year, plus 8 bank holiday days and an additional 5 discretionary personal days
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme with Aviva
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Summer/Christmas party
- Experience in an agency/production environment
- Knowledge of working with core asset production including; Photography/CGI/Videos/Asset Production/Retouching
- Experience in retail sectors or products that move at pace with high volume production
- Strong team player and able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal/communication skills with a pro-active approach
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills, ability to inspire and lead others