Account Director (Closed)
***Please note this position is no longer available***
An award-winning creative agency in West London is looking for an Account Director for a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract.
The role is working on a world-leading food company and its affiliated FMCG brands.
They’re looking for solid client-facing experience and someone comfortable talking with a variety of marketing stakeholders. In addition, they need someone experienced in team management, project management, and time management to orchestrate the workflow within the studio team of 10.
The work spans a variety of channels, including paid and organic social, display ads, websites, blogs, and email newsletters.
This role will be underpinned by passion and ambition, and those with experience in leading digital content and social campaigns within a creative agency will have an advantage.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all content channels.
- Delivering the content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short and long-term, determining which methods work for the various brands
- Develop a functional content calendar throughout the business supervising the teams, and being an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Conducting ongoing tests to gauge content effectiveness. Working with data and analytics teams and make recommendations based on those results.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing.
- Establishing workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with the technical team to implement appropriate CMS.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus 8 bank holiday days and an additional 5 discretionary personal days
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme with Aviva
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Summer/Christmas party
The position is hybrid working, so 1 to 3 days in the office per week.
Please get in touch with your CV if you’d like to know more about this exciting opportunity!
- Strong account management skills
- Ambition, understanding and a helicopter view of the world.
- An understanding of publishing cycles and a working awareness of all digital and social content channels
- Previous production or creative experience essential
- Previous experience managing content channels
- A highly developed view of contemporary culture and understanding ofthe leading content platforms and channels
- 5+ years' experience