Motion Designer/Video Editor (Filled)
A creative branding agency in London is looking for an ambitious Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor to join their growing team.
They work with a diverse range of clients in the UK and around the world: from multinational corporations to start-ups; charities to luxury brands.
The agency works in a wide range of areas; for them, the more varied the better. They love the challenge of making a brand do more no matter what the application.
This person will take responsibility for video editing and motion design across a range of their clients, working closely with the rest of the Design team, and reporting into the Creative and Design Director.
Here’s what to expect in the day-to-day role:
- Create video content for their clients – with opportunities to work on shoots, storyboarding and concept development
- Provide video and motion support for the variety of creative projects the agency tackle e.g. animating branding assets, video pitch presentations, animated social content, brand/mood films etc.
- Challenge the Design team by keeping up to date on latest trends
***Please note the position is no longer available***
- Proven experience in an agency environment (3-5 years)
- Highly skilled in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience in shooting videos
- Storyboarding experience
- Cinema 4D (desirable)